- Remove any make-up or lotions around your eyes.
- Apply 3-4 sprays of OCUDOX™ Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser to a cotton ball or make-up round.
- Close your eyes.
- Using a horizontal motion, gently wipe the base of all the upper lid lashes at least three times.
- With eyes open, look up and wipe the base of the lower lashes with a horizontal motion at least three times.
- Gently clean your lower lid from your nose to the side of your face.
- With a new cotton ball or make-up round, repeat on the other eye.
- Use twice daily or as recommended by your clinician.
Apply OCUDOX™ Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser as a skin cleanser starting one week prior to intraocular surgery. Also, use OCUDOX™ Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser to clean lid and lashes to remove encrustation and debris from lid margin.